Students will be able to distinguish and decide between the ACT and SAT
Students will familiarize themselves with online preparation resources
Students will learn standard test-taking tips
Students will be able to distinguish between Early Decision and Early Action
Students will know what factors to include to make their applications stand out
Students will learn how to utilize organizational skills and be aware of all dates and deadlines regarding the application process
Course developed by Angel Prasad & Nicole Crawford
Franek, Robert, et al. The Best Value Colleges: 75 Schools That Give You the Most for Your Money. Penguin Random House LLC, 2020.
Jacobs, Lynn F., et al. The Secrets of Picking a College (and Getting In!). John Wiley & Sons, 2015.
Jager-Hyman, Joie. B Grades, A College Application: How to Present Your Strongest Self, Write a Stand-out Admissions Essay, and Get into the Perfect School for You. Ten Speed Press, 2013.
Franek, Robert, et al. The Princeton Review: the Best Value Colleges. Princeton Review, 2014.
Course 2: Making The Most Out Of Your Application Process
- Early Admissions: Early Decision & Early Action (2.3) Introduction Quiz
- 2.3 Early Admissions: Early Action & Early Decision
- Early Admissions: Early Decision & Early Action (2.3) Final Quiz
- The Application Process (2.4) Introduction Quiz
- 2.4 The Application Process
- The Application Process (2.4) Final Quiz